「毎日楽しいの為に」 Flawless Passion
July was my first full month of my 2nd time in Japan. As expected, I purchased quite a bunch of stuff. With that said though, I think that my spending was well controlled and I’m really satisfied with the amount of loots and how my money was spent this month. So let’s go right into all the stuff I bought.
- Figma ミルヒオーレ・F・ビスコッティ Millhiore F Biscotti
- Figma レオンミシェリ・ガレット・デ・ロウ Leonmichelli Galette des Rois
- ねんどろいど柏崎星奈 Nendoroid Kashiwazaki Sena
- PS Vita
- PSV 閃乱カグラShinovi Versus -少女達の証明- Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus -Shoujo-tachi no Shoumei-
- グリードパケット∞１－３ Greed Packet Infinity Vol. 1 – 3
- 魔王様ちょっとそれとって！！１＆２ Maou-sama Chotto Sore Totte!! Vol. 1 – 2
- 勇者になれなかった俺はしぶしぶ就職を決意しました。１＆２ Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore ha Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui shimashita. Vol. 1 & 2
- 新妹魔王の契約者１＆２ Shin Mai Maou no Testament Vol. 1 & 2
- 宇宙炉心ムーモ１ Uchuu Roshin Muumo Vol. 1
- 俺のぱんつが狙われていた。１ Ore no Pantsu ga Nerawareteita. Vol. 1
- お兄ちゃんのことが好きすぎてにゃんにゃんしたいブラコン妹だけど素直になれないの１ Oniichan no Koto ga Suki sugite Nyan Nyan shitai Burakon Imouto dakedo Sunao ni Narenai no Vol. 1
- デート・ア・パーティ Date A Party
- ドッグデイズ Dog Days
- ボクとカノジョの恋愛目録１－３ Boku to Kanojo no Koi-log
- 神のみぞ知るセカイ１４[限定版] Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Vol. 14 [Limited Edition]
- 揉み払い師２ Momi-barai-shi Vol. 2
- マンけん。１－５ Man-ken Vol. 1 – 5
- 仮面ライダー鎧武 劇場版メダル Kamen Rider Gaim Movie Medal
- 仮面ライダー鎧武 クラックミサンガ Kamen Rider Gaim Crack Bracelet
- オレンジロックシード[ガチャ版] Orange Lock Seed [Gacha ver.]
- イチゴロックシード[DX版] Ichigo Lock Seed [DX ver.]
Starting with the Figmas, I found these two that I have long hunted for. I missed out on Millhi two years ago during my first trip in Kyoto, and only now have I finally gotten her and Leo as well. I also spotted Leo’s 1/8 scale figure by GSC, but the box was so huge that I would have had trouble taking it back with me.
So um…I’m still waiting for Figmas of Hina, Yukikaze, Noir and etc. I know that we won’t get all of the characters, but with season 3 airing in 2015, I hope for at least a couple minor characters.
Same with Figma Millhi, I missed out on Nendoroid Sena 2 years ago, and at last I finally got her. I have been holding off opening Nendoroid Kobato and Maria, but now that I have Sena I can finally open all of them and get them together.
In addition to a season 3, I want a Nendoroid of Yukimura. I wouldn’t mind Rika as well if the glasses were removable.
A pile of all the manga that I bought in July. My intention is to buy a whole bunch of manga while I’m in Japan. I’m going to buy even more after this month.
All of these are manga, none of it are light novels. About 9 of them are completely new series that I didn’t know about before, and 3 of them are 魔王(Maou) related.
My biggest expense this month though, is this PS Vita. While I bought the PSV itself for a good price of ￥15000, the cost of the memory card killed it by adding ￥3800. The first game that I bought in Japan for the PSV was Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus. I never had a 3DS, so this was my first Senran Kagura game.
This game is actually really fun, more so than I had expected. I really enjoy the musou style combat style, which plays wonderfully due to the smooth controls and quick movements. The 3D art style is also perfect. Playing this game made me want a 3DS to play the previous games someday.
Besides just shopping, I also went to see the new Kamen Rider Gaim soccer movie. The movie was actually pretty good when I expected it to kind of suck. After watching the movie, the theater had a small goods section and I couldn’t help but buy a couple things.
So what I purchased at the theater was a cased medal commemorating the movie, in addition to a bracelet. The medal is pretty hefty and the sculpting is extremely detailed. The bracelet is interesting too, in that the strap is a zipper, representing the Cracks in the show. The Lock Seed part is also pretty neat.
Speaking of Lock Seeds, I bought these ones pretty early on in the month. Lock Seeds were one of the things I really wanted to get during this 2nd trip to Japan.
The Ichigo Lock Seed is actually the DX version while the Orange Lock Seed is the Gacha version. The differences being that the DX version has LEDs and work with the belts in the show, while the Gacha or the Shokugan (SG) version goes through a list of sounds as you press a button, in addition to having visible holes when the Lock Seed is opened. The difference between the Gacha and the SG versions is that the Gacha uses clear parts and looks better. I like the DX and the Gacha versions equally for different reasons, but not so much the SG version.
That is everything that I have bought for my increasing collection in the month of July. I forgot to do this last month, but I would like to thank all of my friends that were with me when I was shopping around. Having another person with me greatly improves the decision I make because it allows me to think out loud as well as weight in other people’s opinions. Thanks, and let’s go shopping again in Japan someday.
|毎月の購入物（２０１４）に戻る Back to Monthly Loots (2014)|