「毎日楽しいの為に」 Flawless Passion
A number of packages came in this month, along side a bag filled with manga bought at SF Japantown. The first box that arrived contained mostly my friend’s stuff, but each thing in the subsequent packages were all mine.
In total, at the end of December, here is everything that I bought:
- 1/144 ヴァルヴレイヴⅥ 火遊 Valvrave VI Hisasobi
- 1/144 ヴァルヴレイヴⅠ火人フルインパクト Valvrave I Hito Full Impact
- ハイスクールDxD マグカップ[Type A] High School DxD Mug [Type A]
- 神のみぞ知るセカイ ２４ [限定版] Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Vol. 24 [Limited Edition]
- 食戟のソーマ ３－５ Shokugeki no Souma Vol. 3 – 5
- 源物語 ４ Minamoto Monogatari Vol. 4
- 政宗くんのリベンジ １＆２ Masamune-kun no Revenge Vol. 1 & 2
- ゾンビッチはビッチに含まれますか？４ Zombitch ha Bitch ni Fukumare masu ka? Vol. 4
- ToLoveる ダークネス ５ [限定版] ToLoveRu Darkness Vol. 5 [Limited Edition]
A closer look at my stack of manga. As you can see, most of them are the new volumes of manga that I’m already reading.
This is the only new series out of the bunch, and it is also the series that my non-manga buying friend actually bought during our trip on November 1st.
In addition to wanting a new mug, I also wanted something from High School DxD, so that’s why I bought this. But upon seeing it in person, I got picky with various things and now I don’t know what to do with it. It has never been used, any takers?
At last, I finally received my 1/144 Valvrave VI Hiasobi. I had just finished Valvrave III Hikaminari, so I have yet to start working on this one, but I’d like to get it built as soon as possible. Out of all the Valvrave models, this is also the one that absolutely needs to be painted the most. Great design, but complicated for a model kit.
For those who didn’t watch the series, the Full Impact is Valvrave I Hito with all of its enhanced equipments attached. Well, almost all. Bandai skimped out on the Buzz Buster, and technically, Vurutoga (?) can’t separate into its individual components. The box is massive too, I’m surprised that AmiAmi was able to ship it as SAL. While this model kit is likely to be the last in the Valvrave line, I certainly hope that maybe Valvrave II and the ones from the side series can make into model form.
|毎月の購入物（２０１３）に戻る Back to Monthly Loots (2013)|